Friday, August 18, 2017

Rocket's Red Glare Print Editions on Sale


I have a limited number of copies of the print edition of ROCKET'S RED GLARE, the space opera anthology I edited and published earlier this summer, and for the next four days (through Monday, August 21), they're on sale for $10 each, including shipping (to the U.S. only). PayPal preferred but checks accepted. Email me or let me know in the comments if you want one. This book has gotten excellent reviews and I'm very proud of it.

From distant galaxies to the mean streets of Hollywood . . . from the war-torn skies of France in 1918 to the far side of the moon . . . The stories in Rocket's Red Glare exemplify the adventure, courage, and sense of discovery so vital to the American spirit. Whether daring to cross interstellar space or battling alien conquerors when they come right to our own back yard, the characters in these tales never give up, never stop fighting for their country, their lives, their honor. Featuring all-new stories by Sarah A. Hoyt (part of her USAian series), Brad R. Torgersen, Martin L. Shoemaker, Lou Antonelli, James Reasoner, and more, Rocket's Red Glare is packed with space opera excitement, dazzling scientific speculation, gritty action, and compelling characters.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'd like one. I can do paypal fine. if you still have them.

Charles

James Reasoner said...

I sure do. I'll be in touch.