Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New James Reasoner Website

For a while now, Livia's been working on a new website for me, and she has it ready to people to take a look at, if you're so inclined. You can find it here. One of its features is the most complete list of my books that you'll find on the Internet. Note that I say "most complete" not "complete", because there are thirty or forty books that I'm contractually obligated not to claim to have written. But you can find enough Reasoner books there to last anybody a long, long time . . . And of course, many thanks to Livia for all her hard work on this and everything else. I couldn't do any of it without her.

4 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

That's a different Dust Devils cover than the one I got, and a damned sight better. Do I now have to buy a second copy to be a completist?

And by the way, it's a great book.

James Reasoner said...

No, that's just one of the earlier cover designs that wound up not being used. So you don't need a second copy.

And thank you for the kind words, Cap'n.

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool site. I like that. Always liked that period picture of you. I have the book with that on the cover, "Stark's Justice." Looking forward to perusing your book list. Good job Livia!

Randy Johnson said...

I like the new web site. I've been pointing out one thing you said to friends and family. I, too, own more books than I'll ever be able to read. But I still buy new and used books on a regular basis, whatever strikes my fancy. They just don't get it.